High-Quality and Budget-Friendly Orthodontics in Burlington
Also known as dental braces, orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with fixing and straightening the alignment of teeth.
Dr. Cohen incorporates different orthodontic treatment in Burlington options to allow patients the opportunity for their teeth to move to the desired alignment in a comfortable manner. Dr. Cohen offers both traditional braces as well as a clear aligner system known as Invisalign®.
At Lakeside Family Dental, Dr. Cohen and his orthodontics team in Burlington take great pride in helping children and adults to have the healthiest and most beautiful smile possible.
What to Expect From Orthodontic Treatment in Burlington
This orthodontic treatment is performed for cosmetic purposes and to correct oral function. Specifically, orthodontic works to achieve these goals in patients with teeth alignment issues:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Align the tips of the teeth
- Correct improper bite
- Close wide-tooth gaps
- Improve a person’s chewing and speech ability
- Reduce chances of excessive wear or trauma of the teeth
- Promote healthier teeth and gums for the long term
A properly aligned set of teeth makes for a more beautiful smile and improves chewing and speech function. People who had their teeth alignment and bite issues fixed through braces are also less likely to develop tooth decay or damage.
If you’re in or near Burlington, our orthodontic team can create a tailored treatment for you based on your specific dental concerns.
Orthodontic Services We Offer in Burlington
Lakeside Family Dental provides the traditional metal dental braces in Burlington and Invisalign® orthodontic options in improving your smile.
- Traditional Braces – This orthodontic device involves the use of brackets, bands, and wires to bring your teeth to the right alignment. Braces apply tension to the teeth to gradually move them into the desired position. Treatment period may last for a few months to 2 years depending on the severity of your case.
- Clear Aligners Invisalign® – This orthodontic treatment uses clear customized plastic aligners to straighten the teeth. It uses a series of removable aligners to move teeth gradually to its proper alignment.
ClearCorrect™ – ClearCorrect clear aligners can help you achieve a beautiful smile while correcting all types of malocclusion, which could be harmful if left untreated.ClearCorrect aligners are custom-fit and clear, making them hardly noticeable on your teeth. Most people won’t be able to tell you’re undergoing treatment! They are comfortable, discreet, and are easily removable during meals, brushing and flossing.
If you’re concerned about the appearance of your teeth during ongoing orthodontic treatment, then the Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™ may be the most suitable option for you.
How Much Does Orthodontics Cost in Burlington?
Lakeside Family Dental offers the lowest price for orthodontics in Burlington. We are committed to providing affordable orthodontic treatments for our patients so they can achieve a healthier smile without breaking the bank.
The cost of orthodontic services are depend on the following factors:
- The complexity of the teeth alignment issue you want to correct
- Duration of your treatment plan
- Particular treatment details recommended by Dr. Cohen
If you have further questions about the orthodontic options we offer and the projected cost of your orthodontic treatment, feel free to call us. We’d love to hear from you. Let’s discuss how we can help you improve your smile.
Your journey to a greater smile begins with a free consultation for orthodontic treatment in Burlington. Call us at (905) 637-0801 today!